Thursday, January 29, 2009

Awake

She questioned the ways
that I passed the days.
Her opinion was firm
and her words lingered in my mind.
She told me, "You seem lost and waiting for something."
"I'm not dead." I replied.
"Maybe not, " she said.
"But are you sure you're alive?
You'll know it, when you are." *

We said our goodbyes
and went our seperate ways.
I tossed in my sleep
and I started to weep.
I cried myselt to relief
and I fell asleep.

And woke with a dream
true and sweet.
So I made my own way
through the blooming day.
And I followed my heart
because it knew where to find her.

And when I saw her, she knew.
"I've been waiting for you. " She smirked.
"I know." I told her.
And before I could act
I was tasting her lips
and resting my hands on her hips.

It can't all be magic like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment